Monday 13 May 2024

Where to next? My plan in a nutshell.

 My plan going forward is to plan vocabulary rich lessons with creative independent learning tasks that I ensure get completed to a high standard and published on the students' blogs.

I am going to track the consistency of task completion across my priority learners and assess the quality of their work.

I am going to choose a task mid term with the opportunity for children to showcase their vocabulary and put their work through the online tool:  https://www.lextutor.ca/vp/kids/. Then I will compare their vocabulary to their end of term task, using the same tool. I plan on doing this twice a term throughout the year.

I will also be doing Running Records on all of my Reading class ahead of report writing, which I am looking forward to assessing.

There will also be a STAR Reading Assessment at the end of the year, which will enable me to see their progress from February to November.

No comments:

Post a Comment