Sunday 19 February 2017

My Inquiry 2017: How to make Maths more engaging and productive when away from the teacher.


Now that I am properly immersed in a 1:1 i-pad classroom it is time to get to grips with the opportunities that this offers me. Already I have seen some real potential for learning to be more fun, engaging and independent on the i-pad if it is set up and ready for the learner to go. The next step is looking at the activities themselves that the children are engaging in and just how effective they are for maintaining and encouraging learning independently.

My inquiry for 2017, or at least where I plan to start, is in looking at the EEs we currently have available to use in the school, and in how to create my own, to best serve the needs of the students in my class. Particularly the lower level children that haven't yet discovered that Maths can be fun!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Charlotte on getting your Digital Fluency Badge. I am enjoying the course myself. Thanks for all the tips.

    ReplyDelete