Tuesday 10 September 2024

Designing Engaging Independent Learning Activities - with a BSLA focus

 Looking back on my Inquiry question from the beginning of the year, it was very important to me that the children are engaged in learning when working independently at their desks. This requires tasks that they are interested in completing and see value in.

I have started to create some follow up activities on EE for the children to work on on their iPads, that use the resources from the BSLA programme. 

I am happy to see good engagement with these activities and the children seem to enjoy completing them.

Here is a student's blog post that shows some of what they have been doing.

Today I did some EE with my friends so hard that we had to think about it and listening to Mrs Walker‘s words it was very funny that we got to do some work and it was a very fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment